A large green genuine sea glass heart from Greenland on a lovely silver link chain is sure to be a special gift! Bring a remote Greenland seaglass into your life. Why settle for machine tumbled, cultured imitation sea glass when you can enjoy the genuine, beachcombed article, tossed by the ocean waves and found on beaches worldwide?
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- a rare gem quality green sea glass heart from Greenland - an uncommon color, found 1 in 25. A thick piece, likely from the early 1900's. The color of the piece is slightly lighter than in the picture. Hand drilled and wirewrapped.
- a silver plated (over pewter) bail
- a 20 inch long silver plated large link chain with sterling spring clasp
- beautiful aqua gift box
- information pamphlet about sea glass
- descriptive card about this piece
- free shipping in the U.S.
Personalize it with a silver initial. Let me know what initial to create and add to the necklace. Additional cost applies when checking out.
All Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry designs are handmade and unique, created personally with genuine beachcombed sea glass collected around the world. Never machine tumbled, cultured, painted, shaped or colored.
Necklace length: 20 Inches
Closure: Spring ring
Complete the form to connect with me